Wednesday, June 2, 2010

moving on

We found out on friday that our lil' love bug is not going to come back home to us. Her mom has decided to keep her, i must say that i cannot blame her for making that decision. I know i would never let her go if i had the choice. I thought this was going to be much harder. Right now i am doing surprisingly well. The waiting seemed to be the hardest part, knowing that our lil' love bug is not coming back home is sad and not what i wanted to hear but i am happy to have a decision. I really want to be able to move on, my wish is to be able to adopt a child and if it can't be our lil' love bug than i am ready to move on and get a new placement. I miss her so much and i am hoping we will have a chance to see her and have a relationship with her in the future. I hope we will see her soon..............

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry. I hope she does well with her Mom and that you get a new and permanent placement soon.

    ReplyDelete