Monday, June 14, 2010

gloomy

It started last night, i'm really missing our lil' love bug. Maybe it's the weather getting to me, i love her so much and i am just trying to deal with the fact that she is not coming home to us. I am going to start working on a scrapbook of her, i sent the last one with her and i am hoping that making a new one for me and brian will help me work through some of the grief. I miss going shopping with her, she loved to shop and she would look at clothes with me 'oh, that is soooo cuuute!' she repeated everything i said. I want to go to the flatirons mall but can't get myself to go, it was our favorite place to shop. I want to take her to the zoo, we went so often with her and we all had so much fun. I want to bake some pinkalicious cupcakes with her. I miss her so much and feel as gloomy as the weather is............

1 comment:

  1. I want to hug you right now... You are so cute and such an amazing mother. Wish I was closer. I hate it. I believe I am living in many different worlds. I hope to one day talk to you about this. I know u would understand what I am talking about. . . . . . I hope that this amazing journey brings you much peace. I hear the joy and the love that it has brought to you. Makes me smile. You deserve to feel this BIG and amazing joy of being a mother. I am glad that even with the turmoil of this process that u know. Know , know without a doubt the joy motherhood brings. You truly have experienced the joy of having this angel. Thru this u opened up your heart to break as well. God give u the strength to complete this journey. You also shared the greatest love with so many... and it is with this that many can thank you. Thank you for sharing your love bug and for letting many into such a personal journey!!!

    ReplyDelete