Thursday, June 17, 2010

little by little

I've been working on our scrapbook of our lil' love bug. It has been great to look through the pictures and to remember all the great times we had together as a family. It makes me miss her even more. It is good therapy though, trying to concentrate on the good times and not the sadness i feel now. She was so funny, i keep looking at these pictures and remembering how silly she was. She had a great sense of humor, she knew how to make us laugh. I am also reminded of how little she was when she came to live with us. She was so dang cute and had her chubby, little 'baby fat' face. I can't believe how much she has grown, she just shot up and is so tall now. I love looking through these pictures and spending the time to put them in a scrapbook, i get to express how i feel putting these pages together. I feel that it is good therapy, with every page i can express my love for her. I can put all of my pain, love, sadness, happiness...............all of it into every page and i can leave it there in those pages, a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment