Saturday, August 7, 2010

about to start

Sitting here waiting for the boys. I am excited to see them, we are meeting them here at mcdonalds and then heading to the mall. I enjoy the time we spend with them and i am excited to see how this second meeting will go, a lot of times kids will have a harder time at the second visit because now they know what is going on. The first one is new and most don't realize that they will be left for hours, now that they know they will be spending hours with us, without the foster family, it will be interesting to see how they do. However, it is mcdonalds and that is exciting for almost any kid!
I am not enjoying having to make these drives! My back, shoulders and neck are starting to hurt because of these LONG drives. We are staying with brian's brother, getting a room every weekend would be way to expensive. We are spending enough money as it is! I am not enjoying the air mattress either! Let's hope this is not all in vain. A few more weekends and we'll see what will happen next.
They should be here any minute! I'll post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment