Saturday, August 14, 2010

A letter to my lil' love bug

My lil' love bug,
I am so happy for you on this your third birthday! You have grown so much, not only physically but in your heart and spirit. I remember you on your second birthday last year, so small and not sure what to do. So many friends and family came to your party to help you celebrate.......know that they all love you and miss spending this special day with you. You are a lovely girl who has been through so much in this last year, too much for a two year old just trying to grow up into a fun little three year old. You have experienced so much joy this last year as well as sadness, I hope you will carry the joy in your heart, remember the sadness but let it go and don't hold on to it. You are a stong girl with a huge heart. Always carry love in your heart, it will make your spirit kind, giving and full of joy. I have so many dreams for you this next year, I want you to be happy and safe with your family, I want your love to grow for them and their love for you to fill their hearts and their whole beings. This is the love I have for you. I hope you, me and daddy brian can have a relationship, I dream we will be together, even if it is as 'best friends'. I want you to continue to grow, learn and be amazing!
You are an amazing little girl, you are smart, funny, you make me laugh, you are special, caring, loving, and beautiful. I can never express to you how incredible you are. You can do anything and you are going to grow up amazing! I am so excited for your future, it is bright! Your dreams mean everything to me, I will do everything in my power to help make your dreams come true. You are still my little girl and you will always be my little girl.
I want you to know that you are the love of my mothering heart, I will love and miss you every minute I am alive. You are forever in my soul and a part of me, and one day you will get to read this and know I have always loved you.
I love you with ALL my heart forever and ever. You're my baby girl.
Love your Mommy Lisa

1 comment: