Thursday, August 5, 2010

minimum parenting

What is minimum parenting? Believe me, it doesn't require a lot to do minimum parenting! That is all social services requires from the biological parents. My mom saw our lil' love bug at the mall on monday afternoon. She was with her mom, sister and mom's boyfriend, she was walking through the parking lot with NO shoes! I could just scream, my mom said she looked like she hadn't bathed either. I am so sick of the idea that all these biological parents have to do is basic parenting. Their house is dirty, she doesn't keep her kids clean, she doesn't have to schedule visits, return calls and keep therapy appointments for our lil' love bug. I am so sad for our lil' love bug, she is used to being clean, dressed nicely and she LOVED her shoes when she lived with us. We'd be in the store and when she saw the shoe section she got so excited! It's not like she doesn't have shoes, i bought her shoes the last time we sent her clothes. What is wrong with these parents, would she walk barefoot through the mall or parking lot? I am angry and disgusted with her right now. My mom did say that our lil' love bug seemed happy, gave her a hug and had no problem going with her mom. I just pray every minute of the day that my lil' love bug is safe and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment