Thursday, August 12, 2010

3 candles

Our lil' love bug is turning three on saturday. I am incredibly sad that i will miss spending the day with her. I remember how much fun i had planning her second birthday party. Making the invitations, buying the gifts and choosing a fun theme. I am sad that she is getting a cheesy birthday party at chucke cheese, she is only going to be three and what a boring and easy way to throw a party. I am of course being very catty and judgemental but i think i have the right. She was in my home, she is greatly missed and i know what she likes. I also know she deserves the best and i don't think a three year old wants a chucke cheese birthday party, maybe if she was around 9, it would be fun. The whole day should be about her, a party at a park with friends, family and everyone focusing on just her! That's what she deserves.
I have had a rough week. I know it's because her birthday is saturday. I have cried everyday this week. I miss her so much. I cannot believe that we are going to miss her birthday. I am so upset she is going to turn three years old and i am not there to celebrate her big day with her. I miss her so much and i miss the fact that we are not the ones getting to throw her a party.
I hope she enjoys her wonderful day. She is so amazing and i can't believe she is going to be three years old. She is getting so big and we are missing watching her grow. She is in my heart and i pray that she has a grand time!

1 comment: