Friday, May 21, 2010

waiting again

Our little girl went home in february and it was overwhelmingly sad. I have missed her every single day since, she filled our life and there seems to be a hole in our lives now that she is gone. We finally got to see her last month, it was great! She's grown so much and she just fit right back in with us. She wanted to come home and it was so hard to tell her she couldn't. I wanted her to come home right then and there. She just kept looking at me like she was expecting me to make everything the way it was before. It made me so sad but i was happy to see that she was okay and she seemed happy. Surprisingly, after this visit we were told that her mom might be considering letting our lil' love bug come back to us. She feels that we might be a better fit for her. It was an answer to our prayers. There were so many feelings surroundings these new events and i wasn't sure what to think, i still don't. I want our little girl to come back home to us but i also have this sadness that her mom has to give her up in order for this to happen. I can't imagine how hard that kind of decision would be and i keep praying that God will give her the strength and insight to make the best decision for our little girl. Only God knows what is the best thing for everyone involved and i am not going to pretend i know what that decision should be. I know what i want to happen, i want her back with us, i want to be able to make the decisions for her, put her to bed at night, buy her clothes and do her hair everday. I miss her so much and i pray that whatever the decision is that we hear this next week or two, i will be able to see God's glory and love in that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment