Tuesday, July 6, 2010

visits

We had a wonderful 4th of July; the parade on Saturday, BBQ and fireworks on Sunday and my husband had 4 days off, but i couldn't keep our lil' love bug off my mind this weekend. She was greatly missed, i know that holidays and her birthday are going to be some of the hardest days. I just keep praying that she will come back home to us, that is a prayer i will have for the rest of my life...........until she comes back to us. Her mom seems very open to us having visits with our lil' love bug. We had a great visit with her last wednesday, we had her for 2 hours and her mom seemed comfortable with us having her longer. She even mentioned having an overnight visit. I am going to contact her and find out what she sees these visits looking like and how often she would be willing to let them happen. I don't want to take advantage of her but i will take whatever time we can get with our lil' love bug. I am going to be right there, a constant reminder of what was and also of what could be. Maybe when she has another baby in the house(november), she'll change her mind and let our lil' love bug come back to us. I look forward to the time we get with our lil' love bug and i am hoping we can set up a lot more visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment