Saturday, April 9, 2011

still waiting

This waiting game is crazy!

Lovebug's mom called me on friday and had no answers for me. She has a lot going on......her and her boyfriend broke up so i am not sure where she is living now. She is meeting with a new therapist on monday and she said she had several other appointments set up for next week. She said she would call me the beginning of next week and let us know what is going on.

I have many hopes. Lovebug's mom has not made plans to pick up lovebug yet. She has not mentioned to me anything about how much longer lovebug will be with us. She told lovebug she would bring the baby by sometime next week to see her. This all points to the idea that at least she has not made a decision yet.

Please keep praying for our lovebug, she told me today 'Mommy, I want to live with you forever'. I hope this will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment