Thursday, November 18, 2010

a little of this and that

What a week! We have had our lil' love bug since sunday morning and let me tell you how happy i have been!! Her mom went in tuesday evening to be induced and here we are thursday afternoon and no baby yet. The last time i heard from her was yesterday morning and no baby then, i haven't heard anything since. It just surprises me, how does she just leave our lil' love bug and not call her EVERY SINGLE DAY! I know if i had the option, that is exactly what i would do. I just don't get it. How is she going to take care of 2 girls and a baby? We'll see what happens.
Anyway, MY week has been crazy! I take the two older ones to school monday thru thursday mornings. Here is our morning: Get them all up at 6:30, change diapers and use the bathroom, dress all 4, get them to sit on the couch with cartoons while each one takes their turn brushing their teeth and i do their hair, feed them breakfast (mainly cereal), wash hands and faces, get shoes on, get coats on, pile into the van!
Then it is off to take Gee to school, unbuckle and take all four in to sign in Gee and then we pile back into the van and take turtle to school. I take all three down and into the school to sign in and drop off turtle. Then i finally get a break with the younger 2 till i have to start all over again in 2 hours.
I tell you, i LOVE nap time. This is my only time where it is quiet, it is MY time and unfortunately much of this time is spent doing laundry, dishes and anything that can be done quietly. DON'T mess with nap time. It drives me over the edge when the mailman comes at nap time (my dog is a yapper) or (like the other day) when someone doesn't understand the need for quiet at nap time and i end up with about half an hour of nap time.
Well this was a rambling post but it is kind of how i felt today.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you get to see Lovebug lots. Your day sounds like mine- I love the silence for a few hours when all the kids and Jen are gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days, it's amazing what all we can fit into a day. Now that mine are grown up they drive me around and I have them do the chores while I nap lol. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete