Friday, September 23, 2011

what a week

I have had one of those weeks. One of those weeks where everything seems to be happening at once, where everything needs to be done right now, where i feel like i haven't had a chance to breathe. I am tired and not the 'i need more sleep tired' but more of a 'i wish i could just say no' kind of tired. It has been one of those kind of weeks. There are no sick days or vacation time for mommies! All you mommies know exactly what i mean. Please don't get me wrong, i love and cherish being a mommy and i wouldn't trade it for the world, it's just been that kind of week.
It hasn't even been that busy this week. I have had far busier weeks and days than this week, BELIEVE ME! I was just not equipped to handle it all this week. I hate to blame it on 'that time of the month' but it really is the culprit. I feel so tired and drained. Thanks to my husband i was able take a nap one day this week, and boy did i sleep. I slept hard and 3 hours later i still had a hard time waking up. I always have one day where i feel absolutely horrible, i'm talking flu-like symptoms. I have body aches (down to my fingers), feel nauseous, tired and just plain sick. I am so happy this week is over.....next week will be a better week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment