Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm back

I have had an incredibly busy summer and then school started and i just couldn't get back into blogging....but here i am.
A quick recap of my summer: my brother and his family came to visit. Love him. Love them. Miss them already :( We had a great time. My niece and nephew spent 2 weeks with us - I WAS BUSY! zoo, mountains, family reunion, camping, casa bonita, drive in movies, gee and turtle were in t-ball, my brother was on iron chef america and we spent the last half of the summer at the pool. That was our summer in a nutshell. It was a wonderful summer!
So our lil' love bug was with her mom the last time i blogged, she was scheduled to come back in august. Well, biomom's sister called (on behalf of biomom) the second week of july and wanted us to come get her...ASAP. So we went and got her the next day from grand junction. She has been with us since. Biomom has signed a power of attorney. She still has all her rights and the only thing it does is give us the ability to make decisions about health care, school, etc., biomom can revoke this at any time. I think we are safe for the school year. We will see.....
All 4 of my kids are in school. All at the same school. Yeah! I was so worried I would be travelling to 3 different schools. I still have 3 different schedules but I at least only have to deal with one school. I am not looking forward to when brian goes back to work and winter weather starts! It is going to be rough carting everyone back and forth. But they all LOVE school! I really don't have much of a break, the schedules are all so different that i have at least 1 kid with me at any time so it is hard to get some quiet time to blog.
I miss blogging so i hope i can get back into this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment