Thursday, September 2, 2010

honey, honey

What a wonderful visit with our lil' love bug yesterday! She was so excited to see us, as usual. She just jumps up and down all over, laughing, giggling, screaming and she is ready to walk out the door! I picked her up and brought her to our home for the first time since she left. I could tell she was looking and trying to figure out exactly why she knew the house. Jasmine and stitch were so happy to see her and jumped all over her, making her laugh, they couldn't stop licking her. She wanted to use the bathroom first thing and started checking out everything and in there, looking at the shower and bath and asked me if she could take a bath. I told her sure but not right this minute.lol She is so funny. We had a wonderful time with her, she loved seeing her room. She would tell me "i'm going to play in my room" and then off she'd go. I went to play with her and she said i could go. She loved having that space all to herself. She helped us to make dinner and we made her favorite dinner, at least it was her favorite one when she lived with us - tacos! She ate great. We watched oompa loompas and honey, honey - that's willy wonka and the chocolate factory and mamma mia. She still watches bits and pieces as she moves around, playing and doing other things. She didn't want to leave brian's side. We took her home and she was so sad, it breaks my heart every time we have to say goodbye, she cries and I just want to keep her with me forever. We scheduled a visit for next Thursday and her mom said that the shorter the time between visits, the better. I look forward to spending time with our lil' love bug!

1 comment: