Tuesday, March 15, 2011

beyond devastation



I can't even watch the news. It is so depressing. The videos from japan are heartbreaking and it seriously makes me cry every time i see any footage of the devastation. My friend tomomi lives in tokyo, japan with her husband, ryuichi and 3 month old baby kaito. They are doing fine from what she has said but i don't know how bad it is right now. The day after the disaster the stores were already running low on food and now they are low on gas and having electrical outages. I pray that she has enough food and water, formula for her baby. I am scared for not only her welfare but especially the welfare of her baby with the radiation starting to reach tokyo. She is thankful that they have not had the devastation and loss of life that north japan received and i can tell she is trying to stay optimistic. Please pray for my friend, her family and all the people of japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment